Wednesday, November 14, 2012

holidayyyss

So it's seems like yesterday I was moving in for college and now the semester it's almost at it's end!!! I can't believe it!! But so much has happend in that amount of time For one I've been able to write, play shows, and connect lots in nashville. Also I got to be an "extra" on the show "Nashville"!!!! Look out episode 9:]] Although it's been fun being here I'm ready for time back in Arkansas for the holidays it's always a great time watching the santa claus, the grinch, nightmare before christmas!!! But hey Thanksgiving is first haha Let me know what you're all doing for the holidays on facebook or twitter!!! @katybishop12 Thanks!! -Katy ``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

No comments:

Post a Comment