Wednesday, November 2, 2011

FIRST BLOG

HEY!! Thank you for coming by, I'm Katy and with this blog I thought we could get to know each other so you can see who you're actually following and if you think I'm interesting at all ... haha!

Well, to start off, I'm a singer/songwriter and I know there are a few of those aspiring to do that right now, just a few, but I work very hard and started my career at the young age of fifteen.  I'm thankful for my family and friends with their support and all the amazing people and mentors I've met in Nashville over the last year and a half.  I have been blessed to get advice through NSAI (Nashville Songwriters Association International) www.nashvillesongwriters.com and have had many other people and places give me a chance.

As far as just being me, here is a little about me:]  I'm 17.  I am a senior in high school finishing in December.  I love horses.  I grew up in Arkansas.  I love football and grew up on the sidelines with my Dad being a coach.  The lake is my favorite place in the world.  God is my number one, no questions asked.  I have amazing people in my life.  I love being goofy but I have an old soul.  I always like my room clean (even though it may not be that way all the time :p)  I think I have bad handwriting.  I love music in general, it always makes me smile.  My favorite movies are "Walk the Line" and "Remember the Titans."  I'm sure there will be a lot more I get to share, but that's a start about me!!

Last, but not least ... I HAVE AN ALBUM OUT CALLED "FIND YOURSELF" AND YOU SHOULD GET ONE FOR ONLY $7.00 :]]]] or you can get it on iTunes, CD Baby or my website WWW.KATYBISHOP.COM.

Thank you so so much for reading this and I hope you keep coming back to hear whats going on!!!

:] Katy

No comments:

Post a Comment