Wednesday, February 22, 2012

CRS WEEK AND MORE!!

Hey!  Hope you're doing great.  This week in Nashville is CRS (Country Radio Seminar) and tons of radio programmers and DJ's come from all over the country to listen to old artists and to discover new artists' music!! It's a really cool week and I'm excited about it. I have my stickers all over downtown and, on Thursday, I get to open a show for Steve Rivers, another artist on my management company's roster, who has a single out in Canada, so check it out, if you're in Nashville!!  I'm excited that Jake Mitchell is gonna play guitar for me and Benny Reiner is playing drums.  Benny is also from Jonesboro so it's pretty cool!

I've had a busy week so far, but fun :]  Don't you love how it's hard to go to sleep, but then hard to get up? Or am I the only one who has that problem?  haha


I played last weekend in Hardy, Arkansas. about an hour away from where I live and, after my show, I got to go hear Lauren Gray, who's from there.  She's GREAT and a contestant on American Idol this season so everyone give her prayers and cheer her on!!!!!


HEY MY T-SHIRTS JUST CAME IN THIS WEEK!!! So check them out and buy them for your entire family!  Just go to www.katybishop.com and click the "Store" button to check them out!!!  I made them cool with an edgy font so both girls and guys will like them.  So guys, don't worry about them being too girly :p  I'm so excited about them.

How was everyone's Valentines Day?? I had an awesome time, hope you did too!

Thanks again for the following and support. Please remember the St. Jude fundraiser I'm doing during the month of February and try to support it.  If you buy any CD or full-CD download, $1.00 from each will go to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.  You can also make a donation right there at my Store, if you already have my CD.  Just go to www.katybishop.com and click the "Store" button.  I would appreciate it SO much and I know all of the families affected would too.

Thanks for checking in and keep coming back! Have a fun weeekkkkk

-Katy

No comments:

Post a Comment