Tuesday, August 21, 2012

I can't believe summer is coming to a close and everyone is going their seperate ways.. I start college Monday at MTSU!!! I'm excited but also nervous and don't know what to expect. I know I'll miss home but am looking foward to the new experience and living close to Nashville!!! Thanks for following all I've been doing! I have my NEW RENOVATED WEBSITE up and running!!! Be sure to go by there and take a look and let me know what you think shoot me a tweet @KatyBishop12 This summer has gone by so fast and it's been so different not going back to school here but thinking that at the end of summer I'd be in a new place. I need all the support I can get!!!! Saying goodbye is never fun but I know those that want to be in my life will continue to be so that it's never actually goodbye. This is just another chapter in life and growing up is hard but doesn't mean losing who you've always been! I'll be playing back home fest in September in Mammoth Springs, AR get your tickets now at www.matthewhuff.com!!!! Also keep checking on my website other dates:]] Thanks for reading my blog and check back!! -katy:]

No comments:

Post a Comment