Thursday, May 31, 2012

SUMMER BEGINS:]

So, since graduation I've had a great time. I went to Florida and did so many cool things. The water was so clear and beautiful. We saw dolphins, found sand dollars, and rode waves. We also went to a place called Gulf World in Panama City that had all kinds of shows with marine animals and I definately recommend it!!!

I've also been spending time with my friends and family. I went to to my Dad's and we went out on the lake with the Jet Skis. I thought it would feel weird to be on the lake again but honestly it felt like summer never ended last year!!! We had a family gathering and it was so fun to spend time with them.

I have big plans coming up for June that I can't wait to share starting with church camp. BigStuf, my last year to get to go :( Stay posted and thanks for reading!!

I will be playing at Biker Classic in downtown Jonesboro on June 7th at 6pm! Come on out and have some fun!


Remember to watch my music video at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvJB3hE_FfE

Thanks!! -Katy

1 comment:

  1. Katy, Glad to hear you will be playing in the D.A.R.E. To ride Motorcycle Classic! Stop by and see us @ Omar's Uptown

    www.omarsuptown.com
    or email
    omarsuptown@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete