Monday, May 7, 2012

GOODMORNING! I'm headed back to Nashville today but also have my senior choir banquet tonight so it's gonna be a lateee trip!!! This week I have some cool things lined up. I'm writing,playing in Nashville,and also playing in Jackson at Casey Jones Music Highway Crossroads, and Memphis on Saturday!!! It'll be a busy week and then I'll come home, go play Little in Little Rock, then Graduate! Wowwww

Yesterday we had senior Sunday at church. I talked about how I was going to sing "I Believe I can Fly" and how that related to us all graduating, it was cool. I also talked about how growning up in the youth group shaped who we are. It was a bittersweet day.

Last night me and my friends that were on dance team together in 10th grade FINALLY had our sleepover together that we had been planning to do 2 years ago haha. We had a lot of fun!!!

Thank you to anyone who follows my blog!!!! Remember I'm on facebook www.facebook.com/katybishopmusic and twitter @KatyBishop12 so check it out and please help me keep getting views on my VIDEO!!!!!!!!!! THANK YYOUUUU

-Katy

No comments:

Post a Comment