Tuesday, May 1, 2012

I DROVE MYSELF TO NASHVILLE AND AROUND! I would say this was definitely new and different for me to drive 4 hours by myself, but the hard part was actually getting around in the city. Hey you gotta start somewhere!

Tonight I have my last school choir concert! Even though I finished High School early, my teacher still wanted me to participate, which means a lot to me!!! We are singing songs from Hey Soul Sister to Edge of Glory and she's ask me to do one of my own songs! I am planning on one I wrote with Amy Lewis called "Every Second Counts" (kinda fitting for the last few days of high school)

Summer is just around the corner and I think it's going to be one of the best ones yet!!! I can't wait to go to the lake, camp and ride wave runners! I have so many great memories and more to come.

Thanks again for the music video views!! Also the great feedback! Here's the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvJB3hE_FfE Also any twitter users??? Mine is @KatyBishop12 so check it out!!! Also my Cd, T shirt, and other merch is available on my website www.katybishop.com!

Thankkkkkssss:]
Katy

No comments:

Post a Comment