Wednesday, April 18, 2012

WOW! Thank you SO much for the response to my video for "May Be Love" and all the sharing of it. I'm so blessed and happy that I have the support!!!!

Today I am going out to a park here in my hometown and playing for my Mom's work staff. It's going to be a cookout so that should be fun.

Does anyone else make up weird combinations of drinks at sonic? I do for sure and one I tried recently actually that I was told about was vanilla sweet tea. Now, as a huge sweet tea fan I was thinking adding any flavoring would mess it up but I tried it because they told me it would taste like snow cream and to my surprise it did! So the last few days that's pretty much been all I've had hhaha.

This friday to celebrate a day early for my birthday I'm going to eat with my family. My aunt from Texas is getting to come in, so I'm excited about that! Time is going fast it's already wednesday!

Thanks again for helping me out with the video, here's the link if you haven't seen it yet!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvJB3hE_FfE
-Katy

No comments:

Post a Comment